Ear, Nose and Throat Expert Forum
Swollen Tonge
About This Forum:

Questions in the Ear, Nose and Throat expert forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Discussions should relate to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Swollen Tonge

For about a week now my tonge feels swollen.  It is very weird feeling.  No pain just very anoying.  It feels fat and never feels like it lays right in between my teeth.  It makes me sound like I have a lisp when I talk. Any answers I would appreciate.
Related Discussions
554959_tn?1216064566
Tongue swelling can be from infections, tumors, reactions to medications, allergies, vascular anomalies, or trauma.  In addition, types of nerve dysfunction can also lead sensation changes and functional dificulties.  Some of these causes are more serious than others.  A thorough review of your history and a physical exam would be needed to sort things out and get an answer.  If you continue to have problems, get an evaluation by a physician.  Take care.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...
Aug 28 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank