Swollen Tonge
For about a week now my tonge feels swollen.  It is very weird feeling.  No pain just very anoying.  It feels fat and never feels like it lays right in between my teeth.  It makes me sound like I have a lisp when I talk. Any answers I would appreciate.
Tongue swelling can be from infections, tumors, reactions to medications, allergies, vascular anomalies, or trauma.  In addition, types of nerve dysfunction can also lead sensation changes and functional dificulties.  Some of these causes are more serious than others.  A thorough review of your history and a physical exam would be needed to sort things out and get an answer.  If you continue to have problems, get an evaluation by a physician.  Take care.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.