Ear, Nose and Throat Expert Forum
ear hum
About This Forum:

Questions in the Ear, Nose and Throat expert forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Discussions should relate to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

ear hum

I had an acute onset of hearing loss,  squeeky robotic sounds and high pitched distorted hearing.  It has now been 6 months.  I still have a constant low pitched hum left.  Sometimes it kind of pulses not with my heartbeat.  I have had negative lp, mri's, and MS workup. They tell me that my blood pressure could have spiked and damaged something and I may have to just deal with it.  I do have a  bad disc in my neck and sometimes i can make this sound go away with certain positions of my head.  Could it be related to my neck?  Should I give up or try another specialized doctor somewhere?