Ear, Nose and Throat Expert Forum
nose issues
About This Forum:

Questions in the Ear, Nose and Throat expert forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Discussions should relate to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

nose issues

i have been having a hard time breathing through my nose lately and i have been sneezing at least onc every 2nd minute my nose runs constantly.its gotten so bad that i would sometimes have to sleep with a kleenex under my nose.i have tried every allergy medication that i could find but none of them worked. do i have some kind of nose disorder?
Related Discussions
554959_tn?1216064566
Frequent sneezing and nasal drainage is often associated upper respiratory infections or allergic rhinitis.  If is a response to allergens, there are different types of nasal sprays in addition to types of allergy pills that can be tried to help control symptoms.  Allergy shots can be considered for the long term as well.  The first step is determing the cause of your drainage and nasal obstruction.  Get an evaluation by an ent to complete a thorough exam of your nose as well as review your history to get a diagnosis and start you on a treatment plan.  Good luck.
1 Comment
Blank
A related discussion, unable to sneeze was started.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank