nose issues
i have been having a hard time breathing through my nose lately and i have been sneezing at least onc every 2nd minute my nose runs constantly.its gotten so bad that i would sometimes have to sleep with a kleenex under my nose.i have tried every allergy medication that i could find but none of them worked. do i have some kind of nose disorder?
Frequent sneezing and nasal drainage is often associated upper respiratory infections or allergic rhinitis.  If is a response to allergens, there are different types of nasal sprays in addition to types of allergy pills that can be tried to help control symptoms.  Allergy shots can be considered for the long term as well.  The first step is determing the cause of your drainage and nasal obstruction.  Get an evaluation by an ent to complete a thorough exam of your nose as well as review your history to get a diagnosis and start you on a treatment plan.  Good luck.
ihj
A related discussion, unable to sneeze was started.