sinus and ear fullness

I am a normally healthy 36 y/o male.  I take 12.5 mg of zoloft for panic/anxiety.  No history of anything.  Recent physicals and labs show perfectly healthy.  I do have a habit of bruxism (wear night bite guard), and occasionally have  tinnitis.  My question is: I have been experiencing slight dizziness, ear fullness, and sinus/nasal pressure.  Additionally, I tend to get "head pressure" or "fullness" on occasion.  My last doc says it is most likely anxiety......  just wanted to get your thoughts.  Thank you.
You should be examined. While it may be anxiety, there are many other causes and only a careful examination will elucidate the problem.
I just asked the Doc a question involving sinus pressure.  I am taking Celexa for anxiety and have many of the same problems you are experiencing.  I am wondering if these are side effects to SSRI's.  
A related discussion, Chronic Sinusitis and Ear problem was started.