337?1253914308
Eat Hearty, Drink Deep, Live Life User Group
Baked Salmon with Portobellas and Rosemary
About This Group:

Eating and drinking need not be unpleasant to be healthy, if done in a mindful and moderate manner. One can even include food and beverages sometimes regarded as "suspect." Part of the secret is to look at what you prepare, look at your needs and match them in a joy-filled way! Mealtime should add to one's life; not just be a duty for fueling up.

Founded by Piparskeggr on September 25, 2009
35 members

Preheat oven to 375F.

(4) 8-oz Atlantic Salmon fillets, place skin side down in a pan lined with oiled baking parchment

Take 4-oz sliced Portobella mushrooms and puree with 4 cloves garlic, 2 T fresh Rosemary, 1/2 t fresh cracked black pepper, 2 T ea lemon juice and olive oil

Take 4-oz sliced Portobellas and spread them evenly over the salmon.
Slice a small white onion thinly and spread evenly over the salmon.

Put 1/4 of the mushroom puree over each fillet, give the whole a light sprinkle with smoked salt.

Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 15 - 20 minutes. The salmon will be firm and white when cooked.

I cooked this for dinner Friday night. Side dishes were broccoli in butter sauce and boiled potatoes smashed up with butter, cream and Asiago cheese.

Had Commodore Perry IPA from Great Lakes Brewery with it.
Tags: salmon
1 Comment
I got some salmon the other day I am going to defrost it and try this dish this week ,i have tried a few of your dishes Pip and they always turn out well and we enjoy them.
Piparskeggr commented on photo
Dec 12
Piparskeggr commented on photo
Dec 12
Piparskeggr commented on photo
Dec 12