?
i feel extreamly guilty as eight months a go me and a freind started dieting after a few weeks i became extreamly courtios of what i put in my body but still ate very low cal meals so she followed suit and we have been happy doing this for month  however i then had to go and have my guld ladder removed last month however there was a complication with my heart so i had to stay for a while, however i phoned my freind when i got home an her mom told me she was addmitted to woodboure pirory for anrexia. i realy want to go and see her but as result of the op iv lost even more weight and i dont want to up set her but i dont want her to think iv forgot about her what should i do i feel so low an helpless?
Maybe you could write her a letter? Lily
personally I think you should visit her, if she is a true friend she wouldn't take it out on you. If you're scared of going there, ask someone to come with you or write her a letter. Say you didn't want to go so far and that you feel sorry for her. Be honnest, show you're there for her and I'm certain she will apriciate that.

good luck and keep in touch if you like :)
greetsz