Eating Disorders Expert Forum
13 weeks pregnant

Questions in the Emotional Eating forum are answered by medical experts. Topics covered include eating disorders, anger and eating, anxiety and eating, binge eating, depression and eating, eating to "fit in", emotional eating, fill the void eating, guilt and eating, loneliness and eating, social eating, and stress and eating.

13 weeks pregnant

IM 13 weeks pregnant and lost 15 lbs IDK who to call and talk to about it (I don't have a doctor yet) well now I can't even smell no kind of food and if I eat anything ill gag it all up. I can't even hold my iron and prenatal pills down. The foods I used to love bother my stomach. I've been like this for a month now and I'm worried about my baby.
There are so many reasons why you may be feeling the way you do.  For your sake and your baby's sake, you do need to seek medical attention.  Where did you get your iron pills and prenatal vitamins from?  You could go back to this health care professional to connect you with a doctor referral.  Or you can call your health insurance or go online for a OB/GYN.  If you don't have health insurance, there are community clinics that can assist you.  Kindly, Patricia Pitts, PhD  Los Angeles, CA
I'm having the same issue I'm AN-BP and have the worst morning /all day sickness . My GP told me to find a new dr and I haven't found one yet. Also my obgyn refuses to see me before the 4 of June . I'm 9 wks .
I don't really know what to do either this is my 3rd pregnancy and the last two I was doing ok Ed wise but this time I was heavily restricting before I found out.
Hope things get better for you