Eating Disorders Community
Abdominal Pain in the right side of the belly-button right above the be...

This forum is for questions and support regarding Anorexia, Athletes, Binge Eating, Body Image, Bulimia, Causes of Eating Disorders, Dental Issues, Laxative Abuse, Male Eating Disorders, Media Images, Pregnancy, Support Groups, Teens

Abdominal Pain in the right side of the belly-button right above the belt line

Abdominal Pain in the right side of the belly-button, right above the belt line (right under the appendix, though my appendix was taken out years ago). It's been lasting for the last 5-7 months. I took blood-tests, after 12 hours of fast, and had high uric-acid value. I tried again without a fast and it was normal this time. the next tests were:
abdominal ultrasound,
faeces sample,
sensitivity to lactose
celiac (blood test)

all were normal and OK. but the pain lasts. apart from the pain, i am alternately having constipation (2-5 days) and diarrhea right after (again and again, all the time since the beginning).

I tried drinking plum juice for a while, and also taking diatary fibers as a food additive, but it didn't help.

the feeling is like I have a lot of liquid in the belly, especially where I described at the beginning (right bottom side of belly). it also sounds like a lot of liquid when I press there.

I'd like to hear some advice on what it can be or how it can be treated.

thx,
Tom.
This is an eating disorder forum. I would try posting on stomach issues or a similar forum. I suggest also seeing your doctor or a gastroenterologist regarding this problem.