Eating Disorders Expert Forum
Advice please!:(

Questions in the Emotional Eating forum are answered by medical experts. Topics covered include eating disorders, anger and eating, anxiety and eating, binge eating, depression and eating, eating to "fit in", emotional eating, fill the void eating, guilt and eating, loneliness and eating, social eating, and stress and eating.

Advice please!:(
Hey!
I've recently be diagnosed with an eating disorder which ***** but Its time to sort myself out!:( I'm 5ft 3 and 40kg and I've starting seeing a therapist and due to see the dietician soon, I'm trying so hard to bump my calorie intake up the past week with little nibble snacks and failing, please give me advice on meal plan ideas until I sort it properly, any advice would be amazing:( x
zippo123, By now you are getting the advice you need for your specific needs.  Stay at your recovery!  The reward are great! To learn more about eating disorders and treatment options, visit The Bella Vita website.  Wishing you the best, Dr Patricia Pitts, PhD The Bella Vita Los Angeles, CA
I've been through exacly the same thing. It's just really important that you listen to "the smarter heads", they know what they're talking about.
I know it's hard, i worked against them, when i was hospitalized.
But if you don't let them help you, i can tell you that the disorder will ruin your life, and kill you in time. It's not something you can control on your own. (: