Am I bullemic?
For the past few months I've been constantly in the the toilet after meals, been sick. I always feel faint and sometimes I feel like I can't eat in front of people. I started to make myself sick because I felt so ashamed about my body because it made me feel better, but afterwards it kind of became an addiction and now I just can't help it. I eat loads, feel extremely guilty about what i have eaten and then throw it all back up. I'm about 5"1/5"2 and I weigh about 8 and 1/2 stone so I am probably about average weight. I'm not really skinny. But I told my boyfriend not so long ago because he began to suspect something. I keep getting cramps in my stomach and sometimes I shake when I feel faint. It's becoming quite more frequent now and I'm quite worried. My boyfriend is also worried. Am I bullimic? What do I do?
Yes honey, you are bulimic. It is good that you told your boyfriend. The next step is to make a doctors appointment and he/she will tell you where to go from there. My doctor gave me a name of a great therapist.If it makes you feel better take your boyfriend with you.
But I'm scared to go to the doctors. I'm scared and i don't know what my mom will say she will be cross with me. Ive fainted twice today x