Eating Disorders Community
Am I bullemic?

This forum is for questions and support regarding Anorexia, Athletes, Binge Eating, Body Image, Bulimia, Causes of Eating Disorders, Dental Issues, Laxative Abuse, Male Eating Disorders, Media Images, Pregnancy, Support Groups, Teens

Am I bullemic?

For the past few months I've been constantly in the the toilet after meals, been sick. I always feel faint and sometimes I feel like I can't eat in front of people. I started to make myself sick because I felt so ashamed about my body because it made me feel better, but afterwards it kind of became an addiction and now I just can't help it. I eat loads, feel extremely guilty about what i have eaten and then throw it all back up. I'm about 5"1/5"2 and I weigh about 8 and 1/2 stone so I am probably about average weight. I'm not really skinny. But I told my boyfriend not so long ago because he began to suspect something. I keep getting cramps in my stomach and sometimes I shake when I feel faint. It's becoming quite more frequent now and I'm quite worried. My boyfriend is also worried. Am I bullimic? What do I do?
Yes honey, you are bulimic. It is good that you told your boyfriend. The next step is to make a doctors appointment and he/she will tell you where to go from there. My doctor gave me a name of a great therapist.If it makes you feel better take your boyfriend with you.
But I'm scared to go to the doctors. I'm scared and i don't know what my mom will say she will be cross with me. Ive fainted twice today x