Eating Disorders Community
Am i doing wrong ?

This forum is for questions and support regarding Anorexia, Athletes, Binge Eating, Body Image, Bulimia, Causes of Eating Disorders, Dental Issues, Laxative Abuse, Male Eating Disorders, Media Images, Pregnancy, Support Groups, Teens

Am i doing wrong ?

Do i have an eating disorder ?
     Every time i eat  i sometimes go throw-up my food, i fell fat and every time i go throw my food up. When i'm in my room i get a piece of string and see if i lost weight and i try no to eat food anymore.  And i barley get enough sleep, and i compare myself to a lot of people
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hi there,
You seem to be suffering from an eating disorder called bulimia. In bulimia a person binges on food or has regular episodes of overeating and feels a loss of control. He indulges in vomiting or uses laxatives frequently. Do incorporate healthy food habits and avoid overeating. Include green leafy vegetables, fruits, soups and salads which will help in preventing weight gain. Exercise daily or go for a brisk walk daily for 20-30 minutes. I will advise you to consult a psychologist specializing in eating disorders. Do write to me again.
Best of luck and regards!
Is it bad that i stop for a while like for a week and then start again a week later