Eating Disorders Community
Anorexia, binging, spouting out food,and laxative abuse
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Anorexia, Athletes, Binge Eating, Body Image, Bulimia, Causes of Eating Disorders, Dental Issues, Laxative Abuse, Male Eating Disorders, Media Images, Pregnancy, Support Groups, Teens

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Anorexia, binging, spouting out food,and laxative abuse

I uses to be 227lbs and I'm 16 years old. I lost weight until I was 107lbs
and dealt with anorexia. Then the binging started and I thought I would never
get out. Now I'm trying to gain until I reach 130 pounds, but have had many problems
like taking laxatives and chewing and spitting out food. I can't stop binging when I do eat..
Please help me!! I'm 117.5 now!! Advice anyone??
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I have also lost my periods
Blank
Please go see a dr this is deadly
Blank
My body was addicted to laxatives. I had gotten so dependent that I was taking a strong laxative with cascara segrada in order to have a BM. Sometimes I would go 4-5 days without eliminating. I knew I had a serious problem So, I went to a GI doctor and I had a colonoscopy done. Everything was normal except a few mild hemorrhoids. He told me to take the Lady Soma Fiber Cleanse (because it was just for women and could be taken continuously). In less than 24 hours, I went to the bathroom 3 times and eliminated ALOT. It wasn't diarrhea either! Just normal and NOT painful. As a bonus, I lost 2 lbs and an inch from my waist because the bloat is gone! It does work but read the instructions. It says for "Occassional" use.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Eating Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...