Eating Disorders Expert Forum
Anorexia

Questions in the Emotional Eating forum are answered by medical experts. Topics covered include eating disorders, anger and eating, anxiety and eating, binge eating, depression and eating, eating to "fit in", emotional eating, fill the void eating, guilt and eating, loneliness and eating, social eating, and stress and eating.

Anorexia

So, today I've had a total of 220 calories, which I track on Myfitnesspal app. I know that that might be unhealthy, but I'm seeing progress in my weightloss and I don't want to stop.
1 Comment
You really need at least 1200 calories a day.  Your body will not respond well in the long run to being mistreated.  My mother has been anorexic/ bulimic since she was 15.  She has been battling this disease most her life, and it has been the root of most her unhappiness in life.  Please look into eating healthy foods at least three times a day and realize a skeleton does not make a very enjoyable date.  Your weight does not compare to who you are.  You have the ability to be whatever you choose if you do not allow a disease to choose for you.  Try having a cheese stick with an apple or something like it.  You need fats for your brain and vital organs to function well.  It also helps make your hair beautiful.  Avoid white sugars and high fructose corn syrup.  Avoid hydrogenated oils.  You will feel and look good if you do this.  So instead of counting calories keep track of the healthy foods you eat ans the bad ones you avoided, but never starve out your beautiful spirit.