Anorexia Nervosa
I am developing anorexia, but I don't feel bad for it at all. I don't feel compelled to get help, etc. I don't feel like I'm good enough for people to care. I've recently dropped 13 pounds in two weeks. I don't think I deserve food either, so why bother getting help for something I don't deserve?
I understand that you do not feel you want help.  And that you do not feel you are worthy of food, of being loved, and of deserving support.  And these are the very reasons for you to reach out for help.  Your screen name:  “Stop hate, start love” is perfect for you.  Stop hating yourself; start loving yourself.  It begins with you.  Wishing you’ll ask for help even though you don’t feel like it!  Best, Patricia Pitts, PhD  The Bella Vita  Los Angeles, CA
I'm 33 years old and I haven't ever had an eating disorder. But just recently I have started to get sick to mystomach when I eat meat. Any kind of meat, chicken, red meat, pork, fish you name it. Am I forcibly becoming a vegetarian? Or is there something seriously wrong with me? Am I becoming bulimic/anorexic? Please soothe my nerves.