Eating Disorders Community
Anorexia

This forum is for questions and support regarding Anorexia, Athletes, Binge Eating, Body Image, Bulimia, Causes of Eating Disorders, Dental Issues, Laxative Abuse, Male Eating Disorders, Media Images, Pregnancy, Support Groups, Teens

Anorexia

I have recently removed myself from my fitness pal and tumblr because it is an ED breading ground! It is where I would go to get tips and encouragement. I am trying to get away from doing it as I have had it under control for the past year and it was recently triggered again in January. I have been dealing with it since the 8th grade and I am now a college junior....its a constant battle and I hate it....I am trying so hard right now to fight losing weight the right way....I am having a very hard time.....
Hey girl! I also have an eating disorder and have since I was a child at the age of 6 I started counting calories. I'm finally doing better with it. You just need to have faith and have the support. Keeping a positive frame of mind is very important. You got this! Try getting back on schedule with your eating habits. That's #1 concern right now. When you start doing better with that than you can start worrying about exercising. Your a beautiful girl. I'm here for you. (:
That is awesome! I have anorexia myself, and I have been doing the same recently - way to go!
Just now I will always be willing to help (: