Anorexia
I have recently removed myself from my fitness pal and tumblr because it is an ED breading ground! It is where I would go to get tips and encouragement. I am trying to get away from doing it as I have had it under control for the past year and it was recently triggered again in January. I have been dealing with it since the 8th grade and I am now a college junior....its a constant battle and I hate it....I am trying so hard right now to fight losing weight the right way....I am having a very hard time.....
Hey girl! I also have an eating disorder and have since I was a child at the age of 6 I started counting calories. I'm finally doing better with it. You just need to have faith and have the support. Keeping a positive frame of mind is very important. You got this! Try getting back on schedule with your eating habits. That's #1 concern right now. When you start doing better with that than you can start worrying about exercising. Your a beautiful girl. I'm here for you. (:
That is awesome! I have anorexia myself, and I have been doing the same recently - way to go!
Just now I will always be willing to help (: