At What Point Is It A Disorder??
Hi, i was just wondering when are you considered to have a eating disorder?
Because i don't believe i have a disorder but i skip breakfast, lunch and sometimes dinner but i will eat quite a bit when i get home from school.

And at school its getting hard because my friends believe im trying to starve myself and have begun to literately throw food at my face if i don't accept their food in the first place.

So in your opinion at what point is it considered a eating disorder? Thank you for any advice i get.
Hmm I think it might be considered an eating disorder in some cases, depending how often you skip these meals etc. If you skipped about two or three meals a day for at least five to six Days it. Could be considered an eating disorder, though I'm not so sure myself.
Hope this helped for the time being :)
Ok well its been going on for about 1-2 months now and even at one point i didnt eat at all and lost about 6 kilos in a week and a half.
Thanks for your advice :)
There are some good check list out there you can find online to see if you have a disorder. If you don't yet, it sounds like you are leading up to it. You could be in the beginning stages of a more severe eating disorder. I use to skip meals (especially at school) due to whatever emotion I was feeling (typically anxiety). Yours may be different and you might not even realize your are attaching emotion or suppressing emotion by skipping meals. I have now been bulimic for 15 years. I can tell you from experience and a ton of health issues....this is not a life you want