Body Rejecting Food
I'm 33 years old and I haven't ever had an eating disorder. But just recently I have started to get sick to mystomach when I eat meat. Any kind of meat, chicken, red meat, pork, fish you name it. Am I forcibly becoming a vegetarian? Or is there something seriously wrong with me? Am I becoming bulimic/anorexic? Please soothe my nerves.
Hi there,
Nausea from eating meat might be a reaction to bacteria in the meat, or it might be something in your body rejecting the meat. It is usually recommended cooking meat to certain temperatures to kill any harmful bacteria present in the meat. Meat is   high fat and protein meal which may put pressure on the digestive system .At times there are particular sauces used in meat which may cause nausea after eating meat. You may follow these precautions and see. Do write to us again with more queries.
Best luck and regards!