Eating Disorders Expert Forum
Bulimia

Questions in the Emotional Eating forum are answered by medical experts. Topics covered include eating disorders, anger and eating, anxiety and eating, binge eating, depression and eating, eating to "fit in", emotional eating, fill the void eating, guilt and eating, loneliness and eating, social eating, and stress and eating.

Bulimia

For the past eight or so months I have been suffering from Bulimia. It seems to only be getting worse and now it's to the point I feel like I am going to throw up after eating regardless as to whether or not I force it to happen. I constantly feel ill. I now have a cist under my tongue and it is very inflamed, I was told I have a throat infection. I woke up this morning to also notice that I had pee'd blood, a lot, never felt it or anything, that was a concern. I went back to the doctors, I now also have a kidney infection. Would any of this have to do with the eating disorder? It's so much like an addiction now I don't know what to do, I find nothing is helping, I go to a psychologist because I also suffer from severe depression but it's not helping I find, not even the medications I'm on. I've never been much of an eater since I was little, now when I do I can't keep it down. I feel pretty sick, definately in more pain as well than usual, not sure if that is a side effect either. I have abdominal pain, bad back pain, pain all along the right side of my body, more severe by my ribs and below. Even pain on the left side where my ribs are but not nearly as bad. Been getting headaches which never happened before, they can still be rare but when I have them they are so painful, sometimes I even get them as I am getting sick.
Keep seeing your medical doctor and psychologist.  You need their support.  Persevere.  It does get better.  Wishing you the best, Dr Patricia Pitts The Bella Vita  Los Angeles, CA