Chest pain, extreme weakness, and recovering from bulimia
Hello.

I am a 27 yr old female and a mom of 4. I am recovering from bulimia. Well sort of.... I still have my set backs. Anyways, for the past month, I have been having chest pain. Well the past two days, it's gotten so bad it stops me in my tracks. I'm out of breath moving around, it sometimes shoots down my arm or in my back, and did I mention how weak I am???? I am so weak I get tired going to the kitchen. I don't have insurance so I really don't wanna go to the drs... Is this something minor or should I be worried??

Thank you for reading and I'd appreciate any feed back!!!!!
Hi!
Any chest pain shooting down your arm and back should be immediately investigated for angina and heart attack. Also, since you are feeling weak, please get this investigated immediately. It can also be a clot in the lung.
Another possibility is a bad reflux due to bulimia. But since the pain is radiating to arm and back, please consult a doctor immediately or go to ER. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.