Eating Disorders Community
Chewing up and spitting out food&my body
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Anorexia, Athletes, Binge Eating, Body Image, Bulimia, Causes of Eating Disorders, Dental Issues, Laxative Abuse, Male Eating Disorders, Media Images, Pregnancy, Support Groups, Teens

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Chewing up and spitting out food&my body

im a teenager and a couple yrs ago i started chewing up food and spitting it out. i do it slot everyday when i find myself bored i just think what good fod can i chew up and spit out. im not fat or skinny but i hate my body. everyday i hjust eat a light string cheese, diet pop, water, sugar free jello, and two crakers but ii chew up food and spit it out a sickening amout and i cant stop. i say im gonna stop but when we have something i realy want to eat i just tell myself "what the hell i dont care ill stop after this time" but i never do and its so hard. today i made myself through up for the first time and it was only a little bc i felt like i ate more then usual. i cant make myself through up anymore though because it was just realy hard and my throught hurts now but i take laxitives every once in a while if i feel like i ate to much. i just really want to get rid of fat in my upper inner thighs. i have realy muscular legs and stomach and skinny arms and i have some fat on my upper thighs and i would do anything to get rid of it but no matter how much i exercise or not eat , it just won't go away and that would just realy help my attitude towards all of my eating problems. i just was wondering, what exercises can i do to demolish the fat in my thighs and if i stop chewing up and spitting out food will i loose more weight? i need hel with stuff please help