Do I have/had an eating disorder (so confused)
OK so, about 2009 I decided I needed to change my eating habits, as I wasn't very healthy. I wasn't over weight (at 9st 4 and a hight of 5ft 4) but feared I soon would be if I carried on. So I stopped snacking, puddings and banned things like sweets, pizza etc.. I lost a few pounds and felt this wasn't enough, went vegetarian and decreased my portion sizes, lost some more weight (8st 4). Then one day I tried making my self sick not knowing anything about eating disorders (or even ever hearing the word bulimia), and was soon purging my dinner every night. this carried on for about a year, my weight fluctuated alot between 8st - 8st.7 ish. Then I decided that I needed to stop purging but developed a fear that I would gain loads of weight, and was eating next to nothing. I also started doing a small exercise routine every morning and night, also abusing laxatives. My weight got down to 6st 11 in 2011 and a hight of 5ft.5. I haven't had a period in 2.5 years. I now binge and purge up to 5 times a day, 3 times if I am at college. I have gained weight from the binging I think. I now weight 7st 5 too 7st 7 and still take laxatives. These still a few things ive not explained/added here but if your still reading your probely getting bored now haha. Do you think i could have had or still have an eating disorder?
u have actually answered ur own question,yes it is concidered a eating disorder bunging ,vomiting calorie counting ect.u have to get to the root of the problem and why u need the feel to do theses things to urself before it is to late.i was 83 pounds and still thinking i was fat the image in the mirror was that i didnt recognize at all u really need to get in to good therapist ,and get right down to business be honest with ur self why u r doing this,mine was because i am the baby of the family,i never had control in my decisions for myself let ppl decide what was right for me that was so wrong on so many levels.write down every little thing that u r not happy with i mean some deep down soul searching people places things seek help and i gaurantee if u want this to stop and have the quality of life u want and deserve u will take this control,hope this helps u out my friend it did me