EDNOS?
Hi everyone so i was going through a sickness and I was losing weight in the beginning only because I couldn't eat and had no appetite. When I did eat i had a lot of nausea and I was terrible. And through all of these things i would weigh myself EVERY day to see. Now, I'm thinking that was a bad idea, because if I now go up a pond i panic very badly. I started doing something awful to help stop my nausea. What I do is chew it up and spit it out(nasty i know). See now I'm 13 I hide it from my mom and she thinks I'm making progress when really I'm getting worse. Like for breakfast ill chew and spit my bowl of cereal, and for lunch ill spit my sandwich up, and so on. Anyways what should I do? I crave it now, it makes me feel great! I do it with every price of food i put in my mouth. I can't stop!?
Hi!
Eating disorder not otherwise specified (EDNOS) is a condition where a patient does not have anorexia nervosa or bulimia but symptoms hover close to an eating disorder. If you chew and spit, you can get all nutritional elements except fiber. To reduce weight, fibers are a good option to increase food bulk without calories. With any eating disorder the body can start a compensatory mechanism but it is difficult to predict when it will.
A positive frame of mind is very important for treatment. If you have the will, you'll find the way. Join support groups to keep yourself motivated. Take up yoga for that will help you. Join any good center in your area. Apart from this, you need proper diagnosis and treatment without which success is not possible. The treatment involves various types of behavior therapies, nutritional guidance, medications to control hunger, food satiety, and exercise and yoga. Please consult a good psychologist/psychiatrist who specializes in eating disorders. Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.