Eating Disorders Community
Eating Disorder

This forum is for questions and support regarding Anorexia, Athletes, Binge Eating, Body Image, Bulimia, Causes of Eating Disorders, Dental Issues, Laxative Abuse, Male Eating Disorders, Media Images, Pregnancy, Support Groups, Teens

Eating Disorder

i have a fibroid and got my period on friday then i found that i cant stand cooking smells.I havent eaten anything hardly for 6 days but can drink tea/coffee normaly.What is wrong with me?
Hi!
Well, if you have been sexually active, then please take a pregnancy test and see. At times, due to the fibroid, you may have a bleed yet be pregnant. If pregnancy is ruled out then the other possibility is liver infection or hepatitis and severe acidity. Please consult your PCP for primary examination. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.