Eating disorders
I'm currently 20,male,Asian. My current weight is only 40 kg and I don't know whether I'm suffering from Anorexia or not. I eat quite a lot and I'm not obsessed of losing weight but in fact I wanted to gain some. But the problem is that I don't seem to have the appetite when I have my meals in public or rather places I'm not comfortable with. Sometimes I'm perfectly fine but sometimes when it comes to having meals with strangers,I lost all my appetite and will have the feeling of wanting to vomit. Can I know what is wrong with my body? or is this a psychological problem? I dare not consult a doctor as I'm a bit afraid. Please do reply. Thanks!
Hi!

If you have loss of appetite only amongst strangers and in public places, then yes, in all probability this is a psychological issue. You need to consult a therapist and probably cognitive behavior therapy will help you analyze your fears and overcome them. Please consult a specialist in your area. Take care!