Eating problems
Ok so um it all started in art class & I started eating Clay , like idk I would crave for it , And I would crave for it even More when I'm on my period ..& even if I smell it or the rain I crave it . & then when school ended I kept craving clay them my parents have this bucket of powdered clay and I just started eating it .... Idk Just eating it cause I'm craving it an I tastes it in my mouth ,".THIS CANNOT BE NORMAL , help me please what should I do ?
Hi!

Eating things other than edible items such as clay, dirt, wall chippings, paint etc is called pica disorder. The cause is often a nutritional deficiency such as iron deficiency or worms in gut (diagnosed by stool test) or due to celiac disease. It can also be a psychological disorder called obsessive compulsive disorder. The treatment will depend on the cause. Since a confirmed diagnosis cannot be given on net please consult your doctor regarding this. Hope this helps. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.