Eating
Hi:
In the past 3 years, I have gained 35 lbs. I am tired in the morning because I have not slept enough, so, I go to get a cup of coffee and a sugar item. Then I get off work 10:30 p, and often will get a snack before I head home to bed.

Any ideas on how to get over these bad habits?
Jaquta has just given you the best advice...the weight may indeed also be related to your medications.
I think you need to get the sleep sorted.  And also your other medical conditions.  I don't know if they're affecting this but they could be making you more vulnerable (which could make you more prone to making bad decisions).
Could medications be causing the weight gain?
I think that making sensible food choices will help you.  I think that planning your day (if you are able too) will also help.
I don't get the sense of emotional eating here.  I sense that you're too disciplined.
I think that once the mh issues have been sorted that the rest will fall into place.

J