Emotional eating- how to cope or prevent?

My name is Natalie and I am seventeen years of age. I constantly go through "cycles" of eating in which I either, Over-eat, even when I am not hungry I just can't stop eating. Or, I under-eat, where I just have no appetite or no desire to eat at all. I was wondering the possible causes for this and also, how to control it. My weight always fluctuates, one month I am relitively thin, the next month, I am heavier. I am normally around 115. Although, during the period where I eat very little I sometimes get down to 105-108 ibs, and now, heavier, I am 119. It is very hard to deal with.

I appreciate you taking the time to read this.

Thank you,
Natalie
Natalie...I wrote a book on the subject so see if you  can find or buy shrink yourself...there is also a website that will give you answers, shrinkyourself.com....its complicated so you need the kind of indepth information I suggested..hope that helps...r
Thank you, I appreciate it. I will check it out.