Eating Disorders Expert Forum
Emotional eating- how to cope or prevent?

Questions in the Emotional Eating forum are answered by medical experts. Topics covered include eating disorders, anger and eating, anxiety and eating, binge eating, depression and eating, eating to "fit in", emotional eating, fill the void eating, guilt and eating, loneliness and eating, social eating, and stress and eating.

My name is Natalie and I am seventeen years of age. I constantly go through "cycles" of eating in which I either, Over-eat, even when I am not hungry I just can't stop eating. Or, I under-eat, where I just have no appetite or no desire to eat at all. I was wondering the possible causes for this and also, how to control it. My weight always fluctuates, one month I am relitively thin, the next month, I am heavier. I am normally around 115. Although, during the period where I eat very little I sometimes get down to 105-108 ibs, and now, heavier, I am 119. It is very hard to deal with.

I appreciate you taking the time to read this.

Thank you,
Natalie
Natalie...I wrote a book on the subject so see if you  can find or buy shrink yourself...there is also a website that will give you answers, shrinkyourself.com....its complicated so you need the kind of indepth information I suggested..hope that helps...r
Thank you, I appreciate it. I will check it out.