Eating Disorders Community
Fat?! Cutter.

This forum is for questions and support regarding Anorexia, Athletes, Binge Eating, Body Image, Bulimia, Causes of Eating Disorders, Dental Issues, Laxative Abuse, Male Eating Disorders, Media Images, Pregnancy, Support Groups, Teens

Fat?! Cutter.

I'm 11 years old and I am five foot seven inches. I am extremely fat. I weigh 126 pounds, as of about a month ago. I am starving myself, and eat about 300-600 calories a day. Is this healthy? What weight should I stop at? I REALLY want to be skinny.

BTW I'm a cutter and have been bullied everyday for two years. Please help!
Oh, and I have tried making myself throw up, twice. I can't seem to. My goal weight is 90 pounds, then 70.
"You're not fat" and "You're so skinny" are both true, yet clearly inaffective statements. I know somebody saying you're skinny isn't going to change you're opinion about yourself. Oh, and don't try throwing up. It begins to become a habit and soon, when you are recovering from anorexia and bulimia (if you started throwing up) you would hardly be able to keep your food down at every meal. At 90 pounds, you are close to dying. If you start throwing up you can rupture your esophagus and possibly an organ, bleeding to death internally. It sounds like your combined anorexia and self harm is a form of seeking control. Although I can always be wrong, it's likely a main cause. But honestly, recovering from anorexia feels REALLY good. You feel full and, nourished haha. Once you get across the bad parts of recovering from anorexia, you're also going to feel a lot happier. Free from looking at labels and scales. Soon, you'll be so joyous you won't remember why you wanted to cut in the first place