Friend thinks anorexia is dumb?
So my friend me and another girl were all kinda talking. Then my friend said that anorexic models and people who are anorexic are dumb. Then the other girl agreed that they are stupid and should eat a sandwhich. Last year I didn't eat any lunch and it was a very low point in my anorexia, and all my friends knew about it. Especially this one. I know that she knows I have anorexia. Does she think I'm stupid too? She is by no means a mean person. I tried asking her about it today but I was so nervous for her response my voice was lower than usual. She then replied with a statement about school and I shakily agreed. I don't know if she heard me of is ignoring the question, but now I'm dreading even more asking a second time. This is really just eating at me
Hi!
If your friend is not mean then probably she was passing a general remark, or she meant that it is not good to remain hungry (in the general sense). She must not have meant that you are stupid as in low IQ. Also, there is a possibility that she wants you to start eating so that you do not suffer from the side effects of anorexia. Anyways, please clear this with her so that this does not affect your relationship. Also, if you have anorexia, please try and consult a therapist dealing with eating disorders. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.
Thank you very much ^_^ although I've been eating much more this year