Friend with bulimia and anorexia for over a year
My female friend is in her early 20s and has had traumatic experiences in the past (as in being raped).  For the past year or more, she has been unable to eat properly without getting diarrhea or having to vomit.  She used to be slightly overweight and is now approaching the point of being anorexic.  Whenever she has to travel, she gets so nervous that she will have diarrhea that she refuses to eat for the entire day before.

It seems like her situation has been getting slowly getting worse over time.  She says that she gets severe stomach pain when she eats, which forces her to induce vomiting in order to get past the pain.  She's been to 2 or 3 doctors already and had various tests all come up negative (including some kind of stomach ultrasound).  She also sees a therapist, though I'm not sure how often she goes.  She swears her condition is not in her head, because the pain is very intense when she eats.

Do you have any suggestions as to how she can get past this?  Are there any specific kind of doctors she should see?  Apparently people who have been abused in the past are prone to eating disorders, so is there anything you could recommend in addition to seeing a therapist?  I've tried to get her to do yoga and be more physically active, but she never does, citing her stomach problems.

I'm afraid that she will not get better on her own, and she almost seems to have given up, because she's had to live with it for so long and no doctors have been able to help her.
To add to this, she has been to see a gastroenterologist and is trying to take therapy.  I have advised her to see more doctors, but is there anything more specific that could help her?