Eating Disorders Community
Help gain weight & find a good diet chart.
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Anorexia, Athletes, Binge Eating, Body Image, Bulimia, Causes of Eating Disorders, Dental Issues, Laxative Abuse, Male Eating Disorders, Media Images, Pregnancy, Support Groups, Teens

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Help gain weight & find a good diet chart.

I was skinny since like 17years but then 2years back I gained weight which was like 12013 kg gained, making my weight to be 52-53 kg. And then suddenly I started losing weight since last year September. And now my weight is somewhere near 42 kg, I want to gain weight because it feels too bad to be skinny. Please help me what should I do about it.

Please help me make a proper diet chart to be strictly followed, as I don't eat much of food.
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
351246_tn?1379685732
Hi!
You are losing weight because you are not eating. This could be an eating disorder and hence get this investigated. Loss of appetite can again be due to certain medications, drug abuse, depression, AIDS, acute and chronic infections, cancers and hypothyroidism.  Hence, these need to be investigated for. Prepare a week long food log of what you eat. Do discuss this log with your doctor and get yourself examined. Take care!
Blank
eat protien food like egg,milk,etc that will help  you to gain weight
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Eating Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979