Eating Disorders Community
Help please? :]
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Anorexia, Athletes, Binge Eating, Body Image, Bulimia, Causes of Eating Disorders, Dental Issues, Laxative Abuse, Male Eating Disorders, Media Images, Pregnancy, Support Groups, Teens

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Help please? :]

Im a young teen and Im a girl... I feel hungry all the time.. And even when Im eating! But I feel full to... I dunno if its like Im fying or what ever.. I worry alot and I dunno of its like puberty or if I have some serious desease :[
Any answer would be nice please!
Related Discussions
I don't think you have a serious desease. It's normal to have a good appetite at your age. It's hard to tell, though, from what you say what exactly is going on. Do you worry about your weight a lot and are afraid to eat because you feel fat? If so you might have the beginning of an eating disorder. If you just feel hungry all the time, but get full quickly then there might be something going on with your digestion that a doctor can figure out and give you something for. If it feels like a problem (more hunger than say other girls your age seem to have), then you could talk with your doctor and see what he or she says, especially if you are worried about it, so you will get reassured it's nothing terrible.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Eating Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...