Eating Disorders Expert Forum
Herbs that help?

Questions in the Emotional Eating forum are answered by medical experts. Topics covered include eating disorders, anger and eating, anxiety and eating, binge eating, depression and eating, eating to "fit in", emotional eating, fill the void eating, guilt and eating, loneliness and eating, social eating, and stress and eating.

Herbs that help?
Are there natural herbs that I could find at the health food store that promote mental health and help with depression/suicidal thinking & anorexic tendencies?  Going to a therapist or psychiatrist is not an option for me because it conflicts with my healthy lifestyle (not to mention I've tried that already for several years, including medication & talk therapy...both of which did not work & were a waste of my time / money).  Just wondering...
There are many that are touted as natural antidepressants.
there is no evidence that any of them work, but if you were to try any, it might be ST. John's Wart.....or a name something like that...