Eating Disorders Community
How doe I gain the weight I lost?

This forum is for questions and support regarding Anorexia, Athletes, Binge Eating, Body Image, Bulimia, Causes of Eating Disorders, Dental Issues, Laxative Abuse, Male Eating Disorders, Media Images, Pregnancy, Support Groups, Teens

How doe I gain the weight I lost?

I am seriously trying to gain weight. I was 150lbs when I started taking Fentanyl for pain issue. Fentanyl caused me to go down to 108lbs and have stopped the Fentanyl almost a year now. Currently 126 but want to go back to my previous weight. Was taking ensure but have lactose tolerant problems. How do I gain back the weight? Trying to eat a lot more pasta that I love but noting happening. Stuck at 126lbs for almost 6 months now. Any advise?
Any help here?
can I ask why you are on Fentanyl ?
Bread expands in your stomach & a lot of the time puts weight on. I've been trying yo gain weight too & slowly am. That's really the only healthy way. I'm also lactose intolerant. Other than that if you don't mind healthy vs nonhealthy. Drink soda and eat foods with a lot of fat in them. As well as calories. Which usually is junk food. Good luck!
To not yo sorry
I have a history of DDD/DJD and the pain was getting worse. I had surgeries and steroid treatments along with nerve blocks and Botox treatments. Before the Botox treatments the pain was severe. I have done all the drug (morphine, Norco, Gabapentin, Oxycontin, Percocet and what ever drug they could give me to help with pain. My family doctor who was trying to help gave me Fentanyl50mcg in hopes it would help with my pain issues. It numbed up my mind and although I was eating, it was not enough and I went from 150lbs to 108lbs in a matter of months. After looking at myself in the mirror, it scared the hell out of me and I stopped all the drugs. That was June/July of 2012. I have gained some weight since then. I am now up to 126lbs but can't seem to gain more back to my normal weight.
I love pasta and have increased my pasta intake. I tried Ensure but found I am Lactose intolerant so that causes problems with my digestion. Hope this gives a background but let me know if you need more information.
When it comes to gaining weight with the help of meal planning, there is great confusion among followers of any particular  plan.  and simple way to eat much without noticing