Eating Disorders Expert Forum
How to stop emotional eating?

Questions in the Emotional Eating forum are answered by medical experts. Topics covered include eating disorders, anger and eating, anxiety and eating, binge eating, depression and eating, eating to "fit in", emotional eating, fill the void eating, guilt and eating, loneliness and eating, social eating, and stress and eating.

How to stop emotional eating?

How to stop emotional eating?
I have described, in my book shrink Yourself, the only way to stop emotional eating and that is to deal with what you are  trying to avoid by overeating.  Food used as a medication shuts off your mind temporarily; it works for a while; the problems remain unsolved and surface again, then you eat again.....if you go to www. shrinkyourself.com you will find a twleve week program that has actually cured people of their emotional eating habit...read the testimonials, then take the free  session, and see if that is right for you.