I'm dizzy all the time
Hi, I've been eating under 1200 kcal since last July when I decided I needed to Change my habits and get healthier. I never feel hungry but the past week I've been worried. I've completely removed added, processed and refined sugars from my diet and I feel dizzy every time I walk. I still eat fruit and I drink lots of water. I weigh 102lbs, I'm 5'1 and I'm 14. Should I be worried?
I am so glad you wrote!  You are right to be worried.  You are young.  And the feelings of dizziness and restrictive eating are cause for concern.  I would encourage you to speak to your parents about seeing your pediatrician to see if there is anything going on with you medically or if you might benefit from some psychological support.  To learn more about eating disorders and treatment options, visit the bella vita website.  Best wishes, Dr Patricia Pitts, PhD  The Bella Vita  Los Angeles, CA
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.