Eating Disorders Community
Irregular Digestion
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Anorexia, Athletes, Binge Eating, Body Image, Bulimia, Causes of Eating Disorders, Dental Issues, Laxative Abuse, Male Eating Disorders, Media Images, Pregnancy, Support Groups, Teens

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Irregular Digestion

Hi there,
I have a querie regarding digestion.
A year or two ago I had great digestion and no matter how much or whatever i ate got digested and the next morning i was good to go.But since a year ago after i had a stomach infection everything seems worse.I have to go to the toilet after almost every meal.I no longer feel fresh and my mind is always planning on when to go to the toilet next.This happens 4-5 times a day.I never feel desperately hungry as i felt before.i can eat only 2 meals a day as compared to 3 meals with snacking in between a year ago without any qualms.This is very annoying as i am a student and can't concentrate on studies because of this.Don't know why this happened.I thought that after the stomach infection everything will be fine but my digestive system changed completely.I desperately want to go back to the old system.Please help as i am in dire need of help.Any suggestions regarding eating habits and treatment are that are good according to you are to be mentioned and also why this happened and how to treat it??
THANKING YOU,
Digvijay Raut