Eating Disorders Community
Late night binge eating
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Anorexia, Athletes, Binge Eating, Body Image, Bulimia, Causes of Eating Disorders, Dental Issues, Laxative Abuse, Male Eating Disorders, Media Images, Pregnancy, Support Groups, Teens

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Late night binge eating

I think i have a binge eating disorder. Actually i KNOW i have a binge eating disorder. Everyday, i wake up and say it'll be different, but its always the same. In the morning i barely eat anything, but as soon as the night starts, i cant seem to stop. I eat everything i can find. It goes on for hours and hours and i keep saying it's the last time, but it never is. I usually compensate it for fasting the next day, but the day after, i return to my binge eating habits. I dont know what to do. This has been going on for over 5 months now. Its making me depressed, i hate how food is what is controlling my life, my studying, and my mood entirely. And i sleep with a full stomach and wake up the next day feeling terrible. I am not overweight, im actually at a healthy weight, but thats just because im constantly fasting and dieting. But when im not, im binge eating especially at night. I've become obsessed with weight and weight loss, and it hate myself for it

I cant talk to anyone about this. No one knows, HELPPP