Eating Disorders Expert Forum
Laxative Abuse. When is it enough???

Questions in the Emotional Eating forum are answered by medical experts. Topics covered include eating disorders, anger and eating, anxiety and eating, binge eating, depression and eating, eating to "fit in", emotional eating, fill the void eating, guilt and eating, loneliness and eating, social eating, and stress and eating.

Laxative Abuse. When is it enough???
I have a history of two eating disorders. Anorexia and Bulima. I have been abusing Laxatives on and off for a year now and for the past three weeks I have been taking 6 - 14 daily. Sometimes 10 has no effects. Last night I took 10 before bed and I was fine all night and even right now I am okay when usally I wake up aroud 4 in the morning with diarrhea and pains. I think / know I am addicted to them physicall and I am possitive I am mentally as well. What should I do. And how do I get my body back to a regular BM rutien if that is even possible anymore. Am I in serious danger?
Yes, it certainly sounds like you are abusing your body in the worst way.  You should be seeing an  eating disorder specialist.