Laxative Abuse. When is it enough???
I have a history of two eating disorders. Anorexia and Bulima. I have been abusing Laxatives on and off for a year now and for the past three weeks I have been taking 6 - 14 daily. Sometimes 10 has no effects. Last night I took 10 before bed and I was fine all night and even right now I am okay when usally I wake up aroud 4 in the morning with diarrhea and pains. I think / know I am addicted to them physicall and I am possitive I am mentally as well. What should I do. And how do I get my body back to a regular BM rutien if that is even possible anymore. Am I in serious danger?
Yes, it certainly sounds like you are abusing your body in the worst way.  You should be seeing an  eating disorder specialist.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.