Laxative abuse ?
I have a blood test in one week exactly to check for signs of low potassium.
I had my results back from a previous test today and they where clear, however i overdosed on laxatives today badly and became really dehydrated. I need nexts weeks test  to be clear too.

Will it show up that ive used laxatives? Surely a week of using them wont make a difference if i was fine before?
It can lower your potassium, but you have some time to get it back up. Be careful and stay away from those laxatives! They don't work for weight loss...you do know that right?
The last poster was right, they will do nothing but mess up your bowels, if you continue you may not be able to go on your own.  The tests may show that something is off kilter. Your best bet is to stop, eat veggies and fruit, a decent diet. If you are of the correct weight they will maintain you, if you are overwieght, you may lose some. I would check with a dietician as soon as you can. The best examples of a good diet are the Diabetic diets if you can't go to a dietician.
I've wrecked my body seriously from Bulemia, I did that in my teens and still feel the affects in my 40s.