Eating Disorders Community
Male teen with Anorexia
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Anorexia, Athletes, Binge Eating, Body Image, Bulimia, Causes of Eating Disorders, Dental Issues, Laxative Abuse, Male Eating Disorders, Media Images, Pregnancy, Support Groups, Teens

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Male teen with Anorexia

Recently my Anorexia has made a slow comeback after about 5 months of being free from it :(
And making things worse I've been having heavy urges to throw my food up now after eating it :(
But the only reason I havn't is because I can't get to a toliet because either people are around or the teacher won't let me go.......
But tomorow I feel as if I will do it because the teacher I have period 5 (after lunch) will let me go!! and i'l go :S
I wanted to tell my friend about all this last night but I just couldn't, I really need to cause I know she can help me through this, I've allready told my family but they all think I have recovered........ and I don't want to tell them it's back again and even worse than it was last year :(

Can anyone please help?! i don't know what to do.......