Eating Disorders Community
Mechanical eating and healthy living partnership

This forum is for questions and support regarding Anorexia, Athletes, Binge Eating, Body Image, Bulimia, Causes of Eating Disorders, Dental Issues, Laxative Abuse, Male Eating Disorders, Media Images, Pregnancy, Support Groups, Teens

I need a partner that understands this:
I I am looking for a committed, honest, relying, mature  and goal-oriented person who is looking for a partner in the quest of getting cured from this absolutely heart-braking and exhausting bulimia. I have had bulimia since I was 15(now i'm 21), and I really want this to happen, but I need a support. In change, I would do the same for you.
Are you up for it ?
I could help I'm on a similar boat.. bulimia was a part of my life for years starting at 14 I'm now   in my 20s. I have since over came my physical actions of bulimia and am trying to heal  the mental aspect more.. It's something that I need to deal with and would like someone to talk to too..
Cool. I think this could be interesting, because I have overcome the psychological part if it, but I just can't get past the habit and get in to a healthy way of life with a healthy body-image. I live in Denmark, and I have been studying business economic and philosophy at Copenhagen business school for almost a year. One year ago I attended group therapy, so I know a few tricks of the trade, but I need an equal mined individual for "around the clock" support and understanding. We would have to get to know each other :)