Mechanical eating and healthy living partnership
I need a partner that understands this:
I I am looking for a committed, honest, relying, mature  and goal-oriented person who is looking for a partner in the quest of getting cured from this absolutely heart-braking and exhausting bulimia. I have had bulimia since I was 15(now i'm 21), and I really want this to happen, but I need a support. In change, I would do the same for you.
Are you up for it ?
I could help I'm on a similar boat.. bulimia was a part of my life for years starting at 14 I'm now   in my 20s. I have since over came my physical actions of bulimia and am trying to heal  the mental aspect more.. It's something that I need to deal with and would like someone to talk to too..
Cool. I think this could be interesting, because I have overcome the psychological part if it, but I just can't get past the habit and get in to a healthy way of life with a healthy body-image. I live in Denmark, and I have been studying business economic and philosophy at Copenhagen business school for almost a year. One year ago I attended group therapy, so I know a few tricks of the trade, but I need an equal mined individual for "around the clock" support and understanding. We would have to get to know each other :)