Eating Disorders Community
Need help finding help....
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Anorexia, Athletes, Binge Eating, Body Image, Bulimia, Causes of Eating Disorders, Dental Issues, Laxative Abuse, Male Eating Disorders, Media Images, Pregnancy, Support Groups, Teens

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Need help finding help....

I've been on an eating disorder unit before but I'm stuck now. I haven't been in outpatient treatment (no therapist, no pdoc) lately because I just moved and I'm waiting for secondary insurance right now. I live in MD and I can't find a place that will take me. I haven't been eating normally for a long time, and have lost 30 Ibs. in a month from eating (well, drinking) just one normal Ensure a day to please my group home.They said if I don't eat they will send me to the hospital but none of the hospitals around here have an ED unit that will take me. I don't know what to do...... *sigh* I have bulimia so my "health problems" are not quite as pronounced :/