Never Hungry
OK- I have looked in alot of places and I don't know if this is even concitered an eating disorder but here it goes.

I don't get hungry. EVER. I will literally forget to eat if I don't get reminded or don't look at the clock. I have always been like this and I can't figure out for the life of me what this is. I talked to my doctor about it (mostly because my boyfriend told me to talk about it) and she keeps switching anti-depressents on me due to lack of appetite.

Depression has a powerful effect on appetite. Some eat to emotionally fill the void they feel in the pit of their stomach, while others have no sense of hunger at all.
Activity level/metabolism also effect appetite as well as medication, as you know. But even though certain meds can supress your appetite, there are a couple things that should give you the grumbles regardless:
Eat breakfast no longer than an hour upon rising. Even if you don't feel hungry. It resets your appetite and kickstarts your metabolism. After a couple days it will regulate.
Exercise. Even if you keep relatively active, do something that gets your heat rate up. You won't be hungry immediately after exercise, but within an hour or two your body will be asking for nourishment and refueling.
Switching medications too often can definitely confuse the body so be careful. Your system is probably just wondering what to expect next. I'm not a doctor but I have had plenty of experience and I can't say I've found any medication without at least one side effect. If appetite seems to be the only thing it is affecting and otherwise works great, stick with it and be extra particular about execising and frequent snacking to keep your hunger in check.