No appetite for food
I am 24 years old female and I've been having problems eating. My stomach would be grawling and I don't have any appetite for food. Picture this... If you lay out all the food in the whole world and show it to me. I would not have any appetite to eat even if my stomach would gr-awl. I have this problem since I was 7 years old. I hate it because I want to crave and to enjoy food but I don't!!!! If I grab a burrito and try to eat, I would only eat 3 bites and I would feel nausea to my stomach. I have to force myself to eat but it is so hard when their is no appetite!!!! I am now drinking slim fast and protein bar and I don't like the taste!!! Is there a way to increase the appetite? I am not stress or have any eating disorder?I haven't loss any weight and I hope it stays that way!  Please help!!!
there are many appetite stimulants over the counter that are useful, but I would suggest that you spend some time talking to a therapist, and review why the change in appetite started  around 7 years old...there is a potential breakthrough there that could you relieve you of this symptoms for a lifetime, rather than struggle with it day in and day out.