Eating Disorders Expert Forum
No appetite for food
About This Forum:

Questions in the Emotional Eating forum are answered by medical experts. Topics covered include eating disorders, anger and eating, anxiety and eating, binge eating, depression and eating, eating to "fit in", emotional eating, fill the void eating, guilt and eating, loneliness and eating, social eating, and stress and eating.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

No appetite for food

I am 24 years old female and I've been having problems eating. My stomach would be grawling and I don't have any appetite for food. Picture this... If you lay out all the food in the whole world and show it to me. I would not have any appetite to eat even if my stomach would gr-awl. I have this problem since I was 7 years old. I hate it because I want to crave and to enjoy food but I don't!!!! If I grab a burrito and try to eat, I would only eat 3 bites and I would feel nausea to my stomach. I have to force myself to eat but it is so hard when their is no appetite!!!! I am now drinking slim fast and protein bar and I don't like the taste!!! Is there a way to increase the appetite? I am not stress or have any eating disorder?I haven't loss any weight and I hope it stays that way!  Please help!!!