Eating Disorders Expert Forum
Not hungry

Questions in the Emotional Eating forum are answered by medical experts. Topics covered include eating disorders, anger and eating, anxiety and eating, binge eating, depression and eating, eating to "fit in", emotional eating, fill the void eating, guilt and eating, loneliness and eating, social eating, and stress and eating.

Not hungry
I'm 20 and 5'3 for a while I went through a period of where I wasn't hungry so I wouldn't eat at all and it made me lose a lot of weight. I now weigh 101. Turned out I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism. I've been on Medication for a while I have started eatting regularly now for the past two and a half weeks but I still can't gain weight. Any ideas why. I'm also on concerta for ADHD