Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
OUTSIDE FOOD
I am 28 year old male....for last one year i am having digestion problem whenever i eat snacks or roadside food......There will be terrible mucus secretion with stool........my beard became grey........the mucus is like white nasal congestion ....... When no medicines worked(norflox,secnidazole,metronidazole) i followed online guide like hot lemon juice.......after taking lemon juice two times my stomach became all right..........sometimes due to family friends i have to take sweets and suffer from mucus problems......i want a permanent solution..because previously i was able to digest outside food without lemon juice...........i don't know what has happened to me as lemon juice and garlic cloves work but no medicine work.....................whether i have dysentery or my liver is weak i don't know................before the mucus comes out i have to fart large number of times without any foul smell.......lemon juice and garlic cloves is the only thing that worked till now.........however i don't have problems in digesting outside food if the preparation is hot...................only snacks and sweets cause problem
Discussion is closed
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
5595906 tn?1370583245
Try to avoid outside foods. It will be better for you to eat light foods regularly. However, lemon juice is also a pretty good idea as sometime I also follow this trick! Avoid snacks if you can or you can take the help of your personal doctor.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now