OUTSIDE FOOD
I am 28 year old male....for last one year i am having digestion problem whenever i eat snacks or roadside food......There will be terrible mucus secretion with stool........my beard became grey........the mucus is like white nasal congestion ....... When no medicines worked(norflox,secnidazole,metronidazole) i followed online guide like hot lemon juice.......after taking lemon juice two times my stomach became all right..........sometimes due to family friends i have to take sweets and suffer from mucus problems......i want a permanent solution..because previously i was able to digest outside food without lemon juice...........i don't know what has happened to me as lemon juice and garlic cloves work but no medicine work.....................whether i have dysentery or my liver is weak i don't know................before the mucus comes out i have to fart large number of times without any foul smell.......lemon juice and garlic cloves is the only thing that worked till now.........however i don't have problems in digesting outside food if the preparation is hot...................only snacks and sweets cause problem
Try to avoid outside foods. It will be better for you to eat light foods regularly. However, lemon juice is also a pretty good idea as sometime I also follow this trick! Avoid snacks if you can or you can take the help of your personal doctor.