Eating Disorders Expert Forum
OUTSIDE FOOD
About This Forum:

Questions in the Emotional Eating forum are answered by medical experts. Topics covered include eating disorders, anger and eating, anxiety and eating, binge eating, depression and eating, eating to "fit in", emotional eating, fill the void eating, guilt and eating, loneliness and eating, social eating, and stress and eating.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

OUTSIDE FOOD

I am 28 year old male....for last one year i am having digestion problem whenever i eat snacks or roadside food......There will be terrible mucus secretion with stool........my beard became grey........the mucus is like white nasal congestion ....... When no medicines worked(norflox,secnidazole,metronidazole) i followed online guide like hot lemon juice.......after taking lemon juice two times my stomach became all right..........sometimes due to family friends i have to take sweets and suffer from mucus problems......i want a permanent solution..because previously i was able to digest outside food without lemon juice...........i don't know what has happened to me as lemon juice and garlic cloves work but no medicine work.....................whether i have dysentery or my liver is weak i don't know................before the mucus comes out i have to fart large number of times without any foul smell.......lemon juice and garlic cloves is the only thing that worked till now.........however i don't have problems in digesting outside food if the preparation is hot...................only snacks and sweets cause problem
1 Comment
Blank
5595906_tn?1370583245
Try to avoid outside foods. It will be better for you to eat light foods regularly. However, lemon juice is also a pretty good idea as sometime I also follow this trick! Avoid snacks if you can or you can take the help of your personal doctor.
Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979