Occasionall binging and purging
I find myself occasionally binging and purging at what point does that classify as bulimia? I only do it once or twice a month is there any health riaks? I am overweight and am trying to lose weight and for the most part I do try to eat healthy but every now and then I find myself binging
binge eating or purging is never a good thing to do...once or twice a month doesn't qualify as bulimia however you are setting your self up with some bad habits that could lead to it down the road... do you find your self doing it more when you get stressed or if someone makes a comment about your weight???
You're bulimic.  Any time you force yourself to vomit, there are potentially serious risks.  This is not the way to lose weight.  
Just because you make your self throw up once in a while does not automatically make you bulimic and I say this coming from personal experience