Eating Disorders Expert Forum
Overdid it---

Questions in the Emotional Eating forum are answered by medical experts. Topics covered include eating disorders, anger and eating, anxiety and eating, binge eating, depression and eating, eating to "fit in", emotional eating, fill the void eating, guilt and eating, loneliness and eating, social eating, and stress and eating.

Overdid it---

My kidney's shut down after using epson salt as a laxative which was something my mom and sister did all the time growing up as way to cleanse their bodies...apparently my body didn't like it. I'm afraid to ever use it again- but now that my kidneys are back working 100% if I use it on occasion will it be safe?!
As I am not a medical doctor, I would suggest you ask a medical doctor about this.  To learn more about eating disorders and treatment options, visit The Bella Vita website. Best, Dr Patricia Pitts, PhD The Bella Vita Los Angeles, CA