Passing out
I feel like im going to pass out. Should I tell someone or could it be just from my Meds? Could this be caused by an eating disorder?
A complete evaluation is must for detecting the exact cause of your symptoms. People with low blood pressure may have a feeling of dizziness, lightheadedness and feeling of passing out. Low blood pressure could be due to anemia, dehydration, drug induced etc. Anorexia and bulimia are both eating disorders that have been associated with a poor self-perception and body image. They can lead to depression and even suicidal tendencies.Depression, thyroid disorders, anxiety stress all can lead to such feelings.Hypoxia, vascular problems, Coarctation of aorta and hypoglycemia are few other causes of syncopal attacks. It is better to seek medical help at the earliest. I hope you find this information useful.
Best of luck and regards!
Thank you! This was helpful. If I do pass-out, is it really that big of a deal?
If you are feeling like you are going to pass out and have a eating disorder seek help. Your electrolytes could be low. Low electrolytes can cause heart attack. So yes...it is a big deal. I have had an ED for 15 years and have been down this road